DRS29
Level 1

I have, and I agree with another comment - Proseries is much more intuitive with its forms based entry, and I'm used to (therefore prefer) the way Proseries packages up 1040s and client letters. Drake can do the same, but requires some customization, not a bad thing, but more work in unfamiliar territory. So I've been using PS for the simpler returns and Drake for trusts, 1120s and 1065 returns. I have completed many of these in both systems over the last two years, and I trust Proseries more than Drake simply because I know where to enter things and can find and verify the output quickly, whereas Drake requires back and forth from view mode to entry mode, and it's easy to overlook things or simply not make an entry because it's on a different screen. It would take some time to fully understand data entry, which is why I think my process is going to continue for another year at least. Then maybe I'll be ready to switch. Again, I can't say enough about the Drake support. Light years ahead of anything in the Intuit universe. I literally prefer a root canal over talking to Intuit support.  At 1/3 the cost, once you've mastered the Drake input, it's very worth considering. Proseries goes up 8%-12% every year, while Drake just made a significant jump for TY22 after no change at all for the prior two years that I know of.