IRonMaN
Level 15

And once you are done reading this, you can go and find something that makes you smile.

Ole and Lena went to a fair. Ole was fascinated by the airplanes and asked a pilot how much a ride would cost.
"$10 for 3 minutes," replied the pilot.
"That's too much," said Ole.
The pilot thought for a second and then said, "I'll make you a deal. If you and your wife ride for 3 minutes without uttering a sound, the ride will be free. But if you make a sound, you'll have to pay $10."
Ole and Lena agreed and went for a wild ride.
After they landed, the pilot said to Ole, "I want to congratulate you for not making a sound. You are a brave man."
"Maybe so," said Ole, "but I gotta tell ya, I almost screamed when my wife fell out."

Lena once had two chickens. One of them got terribly sick. So she killed the other one to make soup to get the first one well again.

Ole and Lena are getting older, and vun day dey vas out in the car and Ole sees the red lights flashing in the mirror. So he pulls over and the policeman says "Ole, vat the heck are you doing?"
"Vell," says Ole, "Lena and I vent over der to da supermarket and got some tings for our dinner, and now ve yust have to go over to da drugstore for our medicine."
"OLE!" says the policeman, "Lena fell out of your car four blocks back!!"
"Oh, tank God" said Ole, "It vas so quiet dat I thought I vas goin' deaf!"

Lar's friend Ole stopped by for a visit one day. "How's it going vit your marriage, Ole? Is da honeymoon over yet?"
"Vell, da marriage is doing fine." said Ole. "And Lena she treats me yust like a Greek god."
"Dat's great," said Lars. "How do you get treated like a Greek God, Ole?"
"Vel, you see, Lars, every night da wife serves me a BURNT OFFERING!" replied Ole.

Lena decided that she and Ole needed a bit of culture so she purchased tickets to the ballet. That evening after watching the performance for about 30 minutes Ole leaned over to Lena and whispered in her ear, "I don't see vhy dey dance on their toes. Vhy don't dey yust get taller dancers?"

Lena greeted Ole at the door of their apartment when he came home from work. "Guess vhat," said Lena. "Remember ve have been talking about getting a more expensive apartment?"
"Ya," said Ole. "Vhat about it?"
"Vell," said Lena, "now ve don't have to look. Da landlord yust raised da rent!"

Slava Ukraini!