Spanky
Level 3

Thank you IntuitGabiU!

I've been preparing tax returns since January 1975.  Would have been 4 years earlier had I not enlisted in the Navy for 4 years out of high school.  That being said, this tax season has been the most stressful and anxiety ridden of all for many reasons.  One is thatt his ignorant government should have extended the tax deadline by at least a month if not two.  Two thirds of my clients hadn't even gotten all their info until the middle to end of March.  My dad is in a VA long term facility at which I try to do a lot of volunteer work for our Veterans, Of which I am one.  Not that I need to explain myself to you or anyone else, but I don't need comments the likes of what abc wrote.  My life isn't just doing taxes and making comments on this site to reach Level 15.  And I have made comments in the past to assist others, especially how to keep their Windows version up to date so that ProSeries can even be downloaded.  I went though hell and back a couple of years ago trying to get Proseries downloaded.   Kindly tell others to mind their own business by NOT telling people what sites NOT to go on and WHO they should be volunteering for!  Thank you!!!