rivkah
Level 3

I last week I had a meeting with a Paychex Rep, they are offering a filing of PPP and ERC to employer with payroll who did not take credits on 941 forms or get the PPP loan, claiming rather large refunds.  Also, saying that the business did not have to experience a reduction in overall revenues, but only a major change in the way buisness was conducted.   This I did not know.

During this meeting we talked about a specific cleint of mine that has been doing their own payroll for decades, with no intention of signing on to a payroll service.  Of course, I was excited about this since I know that this client has been struggling to maintain revenue stream and any additional influx of cash would be most helpful.  Based on the conversation (rep with his manager), it appeared as though Paychex was adding another product/service line.

I filled out the initial questionnair on behald of my client, was told that they qualify.  I then asked about fees and time line......  

Today, Paychex says ... only for Paychex customers.  I am frustrated, bordering on angry.

So..... does any one know about this?  Applying for tax credits because of the change in business proceedures?  Can someone point me in the right direction to apply for this on behalf of my client?  Has anyone applied for this?  What is the proceedure?  And a whole bunch more questions I dont know to ask

Thank you in advance for your kind attention to my questions

0 Cheers