IRonMaN
Level 15

All you have to do is ask

A Norwegian, a Swede and a Dane made a bet about who could stay the longest in a stinky pig barn. They all went in at the same time. After only two minutes the Dane came running out. Five minutes later the Swede stumbled out the door. After ten minutes, all the pigs ran out.

Ole wore both of his winter jackets when he painted his house last July. The directions on the can said "put on two coats"

Ole, Lena, and little Ole went to the big City for the first time. They were walking down the street and looking in the windows of the big buildings. Little Ole spotted something that caught his eye and ran into a building. Big Ole and Lena  followed him.
There they all stood in front of a shiny metal door that was cut into a wall of black marble. A chubby, elderly, gray haired lady walked up and pushed a button on the wall next to the door. The door opened and she walked into the little room behind the shiny door. The door closed and the numbers above the door counted up and then down again. The shiny doors opened and a beautiful, curvacious young lady walked out.
Little Ole said, "What kind of machine is dat, Pa?"
Big Ole replied, "I don't know little Ole, but push dat button and shove your Ma in der."

Ole and Lena visit New York City. Caught in traffic on East 46th, a homeless person starts washing the windshield. Ole rolls down the window.
"Eh how's it going?" the homeless guy says.
"Ohhh it's OK. Ole says.
"Hey where are you folks from?"
"Ohh ve're from Minnesota."
"Ohhh Minnesota, I've been there. I met the ugliest woman I ever saw in Minnesota!"
Lena asks "Vat's he saying Ole?"
"Ohhh he says he knows you Lena."

Slava Ukraini!