LJHCPA
Level 4

've got a similar problem with one client. 2021 is his first years as a NJ resident, and his NY employer won't WH NJ tax (don't know why), so we expect to owe. This makes the extension vital. I marked PS to pay $40,000 with the extension, and did a final review (of course with virtually no 2021 data entered (I won't get that until just prior to 9/15) there are lots of general errors. But nothing was flagged by PS for the extension.

The federal, California NR, and NJ extensions were all submitted with no errors--except PS had a comment following the NJ extension: "Not transmitted, the selected first extension(s) was not successfully converted for Electronic Filing..."  yet the current status for NJ shows as "Sent to State"

Turns out I had not entered the date in the NJ signature box (this should have been an identified error in the review process--but it was not). I corrected that error but ProSeries will not allow me to re-submit the extension because it shows the status as "Sent to the State"

How can I re-submit the extension and payment prior to midnight tonight?

0 Cheers