qbteachmt
Level 15

@mlk7205 

Let me try this, again. If you are using ProSeries for preparing your clients' income taxes, this is the internet community for you and your peer users, because what is discussed is not Paying Taxes or Audit. It's how to Use The Program(s) to do what is needed for the Client's tax return. This specific topic relates to a Non-resident CA real estate sale.

If you simply want to discuss taxes, audit risk, how does my personal scenario apply to X, Y and Z, that is why Intuit has a similar community at the Turbo Tax forums. They have subforums for various categories.

This Community has none of these subforums; not to discuss Audit nor to discuss your Risk, and not to work on anyone's personal issues. I politely redirect you to the TurboTax forum, for that reason.

It's as if you walked into a Cowboy Bar and insist someone help you with your Ballet lessons. Not the Right Place.

As I also noted, you made a username here, that will also work for the TurboTax discussion community. Just go to that link I provided earlier, and log in.

Try this portal to the same forums, as a different view:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/discussions/discussion/03/302

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers