nancy2
Level 5

Thank you for your response.

I'm sure there are more but the most pressing K-2 question is how to include the overflow.  I have more countries than lines on your worksheet.  I don't see an option for adding more or even getting a total included so that the grand totals work and allocate correctly to K-1's.  

Also, I enter the countries that I can on the first line, Sales, even though I have 0 amounts to enter there.  I was told here that if I did that it would carryover to every other line.  And, the error message I had would go away, since I had only entered on the Qualified Dividends line.  The error message did go away when I do this.  However, it has not "stuck".  When I leave that return and come back, all of the lines no longer have entries on them.  

The truth is, I have already set up a formatted worksheet to enter all the information I have.  What effect will it have if I simply answer no to the K-2 question on form 1065 page 4?  I currently have that answered as yes, which, immediately causes an error message.  Can I just answer no there and then attach my worksheets?  

0 Cheers