jpmh
Level 3

Thanks - I'm not offended. But also not convinced Intuit is right that the problem is "my computer".  Their recommendation was to take it to an IT expert to get it fixed. I'm petty sure that will lead nowhere

All evidence points to something in the PS environment not the underlying computer system hosting it - especially since I have the problem on 2 different computers and others on this thread are experiencing the same problem as me.

I'm a former computer design engineer and I've debugged problems like this for many years. I have some ideas to test tomorrow that I hope will shed more light on this for both me and the others having the same problem.

Hope your system stays on track for you. 

One final thought - I've used ProSeries for 13 years and love it. This is not PS bashing nor Intuit bashing. I'm not putting either down. There's a problem here to be solved and everyone is doing their best to help. I appreciate the Inituit help desk folks I spoke with today and all the ideas put forward in this thread. I just don't agree with Intuit's conclusion as to the source of the problem. Time will tell.

0 Cheers