IRonMaN
Level 15

It didn't worry me either since I don't need the form.  But it does worry some folks because it has a big impact on their practice.  We all have our own practices, our own clientele, and our own headaches on any given day.  If I needed the form today or I would lose 12 clients tomorrow, I would say tough nuggies and tell them have a nice life.  However, not everyone here has the luxury of waiving goodbye to clients.  I hear where they are coming from but Intuit can never relate.  The decision makers at Intuit often don't seem to have a clue what it is like to run a an actual tax practice.  Either they have never run one, or they worked for larger firms and were isolated at what it means when a practitioner feels the stress of losing business to a competitor or the simple act of meeting deadlines.  They tend to have the approach of, if we don't get it done today, we will get it done tomorrow or the next day or next week.  And that sucks.  Your reference to Intuit stock price is what it is all about.  That is all they worry about and how is this decision going to affect stock price.  That's why emphasis will always be on their bread and butter - Quickbooks and Turdddotaxx.  Professional tax software is what some of us would refer to as "minnow money", not one of their major sources of cash.  So with that said, I don't care what the stock is worth or where it is or isn't heading, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.  I have said this before but I will say it again ------- I have dealt with some great people that have worked for Intuit over the years, but the corporation itself sucks.

Slava Ukraini!