cathybcpa
Level 3

I wanted to post an update that I have disputed the charge with Proseries.  I am going to use DocuSign for $45 unlimited signatures per month. Considering Proseries uses DocuSign but just serves as the middleman and charges $2.50 per signature, I would highly recommend using an outside service and not Proseries for this option. I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with the hours I have spent with customer service trying to get this resolved. As of today, customer service has totally dropped the ball and is 5 days past when they were going to call me within 24 hours with a solution. I originally contacted them back on December 24th and have had 7 customer service calls. Considering how hard they are pushing this with popups we can't get rid of, they best refine their product before doing such a hard sell. I got notified by Intuit I owe this balance immediately or they'll cancel my service. Yay! Please do!! As long as they don't cancel my software. Which I wouldn't put it past them - what a disaster.

I would highly discourage giving them any money for something that can be obtained a lot cheaper somewhere else. Use DocuSign!!!! 

0 Cheers