JEromanix
Level 3

Every year as soon as receive my Proseries, I set my "Forms to Print" and the "Print order"  in Client copy to reduce paper and to present to my clients the information I want them to see in the order I select.  Client letter, Tax and State summary, Privacy letter, Two year comparison, Tax History Report, Compare US Averages, MFJ vs MFS comp, Schedule E and C Two year comparison. Tax Planner worksheet.   In "Print with return" setting I select only Supporting Statement and client Copy.   I then I let proseries print the Rest of the Forms.

Since we have a Document Management System, we only print the Client copy, the returns are digitally saved, to the DMS

For the preparer copy, i let the program print everything since we never print that copy and we keep the digital file.

We have been using this tax program for 36 years, before it was intuit as a Network solution,

I has helped us to manage 400 very demanding, multiple state,  high paying clients between my enrolled agent Wife and me also EA, we use one part time employee. 

We have been efiling since 1987, went paperless in 1990, and since then we only keep the required hard copies  the Forms.

Maybe this explains why the Compare US Averages is so valuable to us and our clients

0 Cheers