This form is NOT listed under form info for S Corps or individuals:

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Some solid info would be greatly appreciated.  Saying Intuit plans to support it and it being under development is meaningless.  Will it be available for THIS tax season or not?  

To me, the issue is not "if you have been keeping the info all along, it isn't a problem".  I have been keeping the info all along and it IS a problem.  Do we need to have the "we need to get an extension for your 1040" conversation with our clients?  Or should we begin preparing the form manually?  Here SPECIFICALLY is the problem.  Will IRS accept the return electronically filed with a hand prepared form attached as a pdf OR do we need to mail the entire return in and hope IRS processes the return before next tax season or before the non-filing letters show up (which in some instances they apparently stopped sending)?  If anyone has an authoritative answer to that, I would appreciate hearing about it.  Given the problems IRS has, I really do not want to paper file any returns.

I would bet this form will be filed with more returns than many of the forms the program supports.  This really should be a top priority.