IRonMaN
Level 15

@garman22  do you mean this person is missing? https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-news-updates/discussion/new-digital-assistant-...

I think I found her if that is the case.

Sometimes moderators are busy and can't get back to us very quickly.  And sometimes moderators can get back to us, but they prefer not to. 

As a side note, this place seems to be running with less and less help from Intuit.  I think they are expecting us to do all the lifting.  I guess when we don't know the answer, we can pretend we are actual paid support and just BS our way through answers.

As another side note, it doesn't appear that the 2022 graduating class from Champion School was a very big class.  I could be wrong, but I'm guessing Intuit would like to have that title on more folks just to show what a success this place is ------------- kinda like when Intuit employees mark questions as solved ----- just to get those success numbers up. 

I feel bad for the folks that are in a lurch and need help and this is the only resource they really have.  If it wasn't for my guilt complex for those folks, this place would be really easy to walk away from.  But as long as we can still use a little humor here and as long as they don't start blocking the letter x on my keyboard I'll stick around -------- at least for a little longer.

Slava Ukraini!