michele
Level 7

I have been with Lacerte for 12 years thinking about moving to Ultra Tax. Has anyone moved from Ultra to Lacerte .  I am sure everyone keeps seeing their fees going up. being business owners we understand fees have to go up . (Just got off phone with billing as I needed more users than what they had listed I could right off see the raise for the esignautres.) Overall tech support is awful. To get someone that know something you have to just say thank you hang up and redial and hope for someone different. Early on I had a an account representative .That does not exist anymore. It is kind of like yes we will take your money but  sorry about you once we have the money.    Why did you move from Ultra Tax ?  How was support. I rarely need support and know Lacerte inside and out and the thought of learning another program is not a fun idea.  I am already having to get rid of efile cabinet after being with them for 8 years as they became Rubex and that was a nightmare for us during tax season now they are becoming Revver so  I can't deal with their growing changing pains any longer.Thx

Michele

0 Cheers