joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Hold the thought....

In three separate postings, PPE wrote::

Additionally my client then tied the same amounts to her bank account to confirm the deposits matched the amounts shown on the website.  The amounts are rock solid.

Just to be sure we are on the same page, I did verify with the client that both economic payments were received, tied to the IRS website and further tied to the checking account as deposits.  All amounts tie out to the penny.  So I feel rock solid about the payments being received. 

To summarize, the client did receive both economic impact payments.  Again, both payments were agreed to the IRS website and agreed to deposits in the clients checking account.  So rock solid on receipt of both payments.

The IRS info could be misread, but NOT the bank deposits.  Now, given the IRS adjustment and the total EIP payments were of the same amount, the Woof-down is being reviewed, and so is Bob's credit.... 

I DID digress.  Just that the dog is again sniffing at the direction of an IRS error - EIP's (identical to the bank deposits) posted to EACH spouse - duplicated.  That is, IF rbynaker dashed into the end zone with the correct reading of the IRS info.

Again, good luck, PPE.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
0 Cheers