Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

I have an exempt organization client that received a PPP loan that was forgiven as it covered payroll cost. There is no specific entry info that I can find for entering this into an Exempt Org. return. Does anyone have a good idea? I thought of just putting it to Government contributions, but as it was forgiven I'm not sure that is correct. Thanks in advance for the help.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers