justataxnerd
Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.

Had one client tell me his first federal estimate didn't post on 4/15/21 as scheduled.  CA ES did go through. Isolated incident or software glitch?  Anyone else affected?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
taxguru2
Level 1
My client's 2020 IRS balance due did not go through as scheduled either. E-filed and accepted 4/6. Scheduled for 4/9. Didn't happen. 2 state balance dues filed at the same time and scheduled for the same date did go through. Something wrong at IRS? or with Lacerte?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Take a few minutes to scroll through the posts here.  It averages out that about every 10th post is regarding delayed electronic payments.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
BobKamman
Level 14

And you're a Lacerte user?  That's encouraging, since Austin of Intuit's post today only mentions ProSeries.  

DUDE1
Level 2

I'm a Lacerte user and have heard from 4 clients not having their ES debits occur.  I called PPS yesterday and was told that there is a known problem that was posted to the IRS reps yesterday morning.

0 Cheers
justataxnerd
Level 2

Old news now but there was an irs delay in processing 1040 series payments on 4/15

54D0CE7E-E5C5-4ABB-A2BB-97704D6DFA59.jpeg

View solution in original post