Thank you George for your in put.  While I can appreciate and understand that software products have issues time and again, however year after year after year is ridiculous.   I am not a single practitioner and have employees who are also access the appointment book.   

The convenience of Lacerte appt book and all tax client's info in one place is a great feature thus why I use the calendar.   As to the solution to my second issue yesterday, I tried your suggestion multiply times as well did the tech on his own system.  He even copied the client file as a new client profile on his computer and same issue.  He agreed clearly a program system error.

I am not knocking the fact that when Lacerte is operating correctly it is an awesome program that does a great job in the task at hand; assisting to prepare tax returns with the most accurate results,.  However when there are software issues, and there always are, they need to have knowledgeable employees on hand to minimize the software users frustrations especially during our most stressful time of the year.

Thanks for listening,
CF     
0 Cheers