jerry
Level 5

Update:

After not getting the promised email updates, I called Lacerte back.  Only 14 minutes on hold.

The rep that answered found my old case from last week (as expected, it was closed) and there were no notes.  Basically, my old case died when we hung up, with no action.

So she started again.  

42 minutes into our call, she said that her Supervisor said it was a "known issue" and it would be resolved "soon."  I would get an email with updates.

But I learned  from my past experience.  I told her that I wasn't ending the call until I had an email from her supervisor that I would indeed get a credit.  I didn't want to send another 45 minutes getting to this point.  

It only took another 14 minutes to get the following email: "The Web Team has been informed about the Sales Tax issue within the software and is working to get resolved as quickly as possible. Credits will be processed once resolved. case # xxxxxxxx"

No immediate credit, no commitment on a credit, no schedule.

I gave up.

I did ask for a supervisor to call me back.  Their commitment is 24-48 biz hours.  I'm not holding my breath....