Honest Abe
Level 1

Where would I report a small cash donation made by a tax exempt entity on form 990-EZ?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
Level 15

It's called a grant, if that helps.

Level 15

"made by a tax exempt entity"


And it is to another qualified charity, or was that to an individual, or to a business?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers