Level 15

Btw, foreign partnerships do not generally have a filing requirement for 1065/K-1 unless it has US FDAP and/or ECI. Instead, the US partner of the foreign partnership may have a filing requirement for F.8865 (which is not part of the form sets in Lacerte/PTO).

You may want to check the reporting requirements again or come back to update your question with more background info.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers