rebecca2
Level 1
Hi-

Is there a way to print a pdf fillable organizer?  I want the clients to be able to fill out the pdf form and send it back to us.  

Thanks so much!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

It's called the e-organizer.  And you pay extra for it....

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
itonewbie
Level 15

And after paying for the e-organizer, don't be surprised you'd need to pay again (with your own time) fixing your clients' disorganized or incorrect input (as you are accustomed to seeing in paper organizers) before the import or diagnosing what went wrong after the import to their returns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

I like it but I only send to those clients who are technology savvy and who I think will do a good job filling it out correctly (often based on past performance with a paper organizer).

Ex-AllStar
slombardcpa
Level 1

I have only client that uses the e-organizer and both of the last two years after I received the file and started make changes the file was "corrupted" at some point and I had to start a new client file from scratch.  Total waste of time.

mbenncpa
Level 1

They made it sound like something new during the tax season readiness sessions, but there isnt a fillable organizer. Just the old E-Org which is a little clunky.