LeslieM
Level 1

Is Lacerte management aware that when logged into My Account > Make REP Payment, the button to pay online hasn't worked for MORE THAN 2 Months of statements?

Are they aware that for some reason their online payment structure failed to operate at least 30 days ago, and still wasn't operating as recently as last week when I tried to pay online again?  If so, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO FIX THE PROBLEM?

Are they aware (or do they care) that when you try to contact the Billing Department to pay the REP bill, that the WAIT TIMES ARE ALMOST AS BAD AS TRYING TO GET TECH SUPPORT?  I was on hold for over 30 minutes to pay a REP bill that was < $20, before I gave up and mailed in a paper check.  One would think that they would be happy to have customers pay their invoices online instead of having to call someone in Billing or mail in a check.  (Note:  My account was paid up with no late balances when this happened -- but they should be even more glad if someone who is late decides to pay online because they get the funds quicker and the transaction can be automated.)

WHY HAS CUSTOMER SERVICE GONE TO HECK IN A HANDBASKET?  It doesn't seem to matter to Lacerte Management that the "Customer Service" sucks regardless of whether it's Tech Support, or making a Bill Payment.  WHEN IS LACERTE GOING TO FIX THEIR CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS?

I apologize to the Community for the rant, but after being a Lacerte Customer for 12 years (despite the horrible customer service of the prior 2 years) and even worse customer service this year, I only see things continuing to go downhill.  Maybe Intuit should sell Lacerte to a company who is willing to invest some staff, training, and technology into "Customer Service."  Or maybe upper management needs some training into what "Customer Service" means.  There seems to be a severe lack of leadership in that department!

0 Cheers