Thank you George4Tacks for trying to help but this is a Lacerte Bug that needs an update again. I just went to my other PC that shares only the database that I had not yet applied this update to and have not yet forced a new install of the 2019 Lacerte Program.
It took a while to log into the program without it freezing on my employee's PC (her husband will not let her come into my home office due to the NJ Lock down from Covid-19.... she told me maybe in June he will let her come back to work). I get an Error message now that says "An error occurred due to a ProTaxDatabase version mismatch. Please install the latest version of Lacerte." I snipped it and printed out the Error message. When I closed the error message, I was able to get into the client's file and change everything to efile again and print to DMS with all pages. The problem now is that the pages are all out of order since I never print from that PC. Each install is a stand alone install but they share a database on a network. All pages are highlighted on both machines which pages is filled out but unless I remove the efile checkmarks, the tax return will not print to DMS only workpapers and the one federal signature page and the Form 114a.
Lacerte needs to fix this bug in the latest update as I lost hours of my time right now and losing hours today again as I was trying to do a work around.
For now to make the clients happy, I will print one page at a time that relate to the efile page for the letter and the bank account information for direct payments and direct deposits. Then I will uncheck the boxes and send them the return in order that has that it is being paper filed.
I will print the settings in my PC when this is fixed so my employee can invest the time in moving forms around to make her return equal to mine as she usually only inputs and does not print to DMS the tax return, only Excel workpapers and scanned document go to DMS that she will do for me.
Thank you George4Tacks for trying to help. Do you work for Lacerte?
Susan

0 Cheers