When troubleshooting your program, you may find a need to delete the temporary internet files and temp files on your PC that may be congesting your system.
You may do so by using Disk Cleanup:
- In the search box on your Windows taskbar, type disk cleanup, and select Disk Cleanup from the list of results.
- Select the drive you want to clean up (C:), and then click OK.
- Under Files to delete, uncheck the following if they were automatically selected by default:
- Downloaded program files
- While under Files to delete, select only the following file types, if not already selected:
- Temporary internet files
- Temporary files
- Click OK to run Disk Cleanup.