Do you get a message that theyre unable to validate your online credentials?
1. Open File Explorer (press Windows logo + E), navigate to This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Users >Select
your User profile.
2. Right click on your User profile and select Properties.
3. Click the Security tab, under Group or user names menu, select your user name and click on Edit.
4. Click on Full control check box under Permissions for authenticated users and click on Apply and OK.
5. Select Advanced under Security tab.
6. Select your User profile under Permission entries and check on Edit, customize the permissions level and
7. Check the option Replace all child object permissions entries with inheritable permission entries from
8. Click on Apply and OK to save changes and check if the issue is resolved.