Where to enter amounts from Form 1098 and 1099 in Lacerte
This table will help you find Lacerte inputs to report amounts from common ...
Lacerte Tool Hub: fix common problems and errors
Step 1: Download and install the Lacerte Tool HubStep 2: Use the tools on t...
Using community search effectively to find help articles
You can find help articles on various topics for your program. While a basi...
- No Replies
- Problem: the IRS allows partner types on Schedule K-1 to be listed as "IRA". However, North Dakota will reject any e-filed partnership return that includes IRA ... read more0 0
- I can find where form is available from another K-1 entity, but this is to report the AAR for this partnership3 4
- I've accidentally changed my view, and can no longer see or enter all entries in the Interest, Dividend and Dispositions screens at the same time. Do you know h... read more0 0
- We are aware and investigating issues logging in to Lacerte Tax. We will update this post as new information becomes available.11 0
- The MO-PTE forms needs to be available as soon as possible. Missouri has had the form available since the beginning of January. We have several returns that we ... read morertdewile Returning MemberPrep for Taxesposted Feb 13, 2023Last activity Mar 24, 2023 by lweinzapfel16 15
- Is there a way to override the critical diagnostic?If I leave out one of the last names, I will need to submit a new REP access and this wasn't an issue in the ... read more7 5
- I am getting a critical diagnostic: When "Entity is not required to file income tax" is selected, the return is not eligible for extension. The return has alrea... read more
- I had help with an issue from Diana today and wanted to share how nice, completely professional and knowledgeable about the issue she was. I appreciate her pati... read morewoodywoodson5350 Level 1Errors & Diagnosticsposted Mar 23, 2023Last activity Mar 24, 2023 by pamdory78 28
- 0 0
- Client had a rental property in a CA Single Member LLC. I prepared a Schedule E, and then selected that as the source for the CA SMLLC.Client has now added anot... read more
- The following diagnostic is generating: The credit code is missing from screen 48.285 (Missouri Credits), code 1 ("Type of Credit"). Please select a valid credi... read more5 24
- Lacerte STILL not accepting E File NY Fiduciary returns as of 3/28 although final unwatermarked forms were released a month ago! Is anyone else as frustrated as... read more