Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message. who to call on weekend?

glholloway
Level 1

This is tax season!  How can a tax program company take off on a weekend in late January and on Monday too? I have error issue that I can not get into the program. 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

Tell us *specifically* what's happening, or isn't happening.  You'd be amazed at how good some of us are at troubleshooting.  

That's why Intuit pays us so much /S   (that's a joke, if you're new to this place...)

Another go-to option is to do a WebSetUp and force it to reinstall even if it says you are up-to-date.

Former Chump..oops..AllStar...I used to be a people person, then people ruined it

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Replies 5
abctax55
Level 15

Tell us *specifically* what's happening, or isn't happening.  You'd be amazed at how good some of us are at troubleshooting.  

That's why Intuit pays us so much /S   (that's a joke, if you're new to this place...)

Another go-to option is to do a WebSetUp and force it to reinstall even if it says you are up-to-date.

Former Chump..oops..AllStar...I used to be a people person, then people ruined it

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
HELP-
Level 1
So I turned off my wi-fi and I was able to get into the program offline just fine.  So it seems the problem is related to connecting online to Lacerte.  I have a feeling the Windows update messed with my network connection to Lacerte.  UGH!  I cannot get online on any of the Lacerte programs, so reinstalling the update , which I can't even do at this point cause it won't let me connect to Lacerte, won't help. Thank you for the suggestion though.  I do appreciate it.  I have to figure out why I cannot connect to Lacerte through the program.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You will have better luck calling Ghostbusters than talking to support today.  Have you tried rebooting your computer?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
HELP-
Level 1
I did try.  But I will try a hard reset.... I just checked and my other computer is running, so I guess it is most likely not an issue for everyone.  Thank you.
0 Cheers
HELP-
Level 1

I think it is an issue for everyone.  I am also unable to get into my 2018 and 2017 programs today.

0 Cheers