Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Lacerte have an update that changed the calculation of QBID on 199A Divs & REIT after 4/24/19? If so, what was the update number?

JMFCPA
Level 1

I printed my client's tax return 4/24/19.  I am just now getting ready to e-file the return on 10/11/19.  The QBID on 199A dividends and REIT has changed since I originally printed the return.  I want to know if this has to do with an update released by Lacerte after 4/24/19.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

In almost 6 months all sorts of things could have changed.  After you compared the two versions of the return, which one is correct?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

In almost 6 months all sorts of things could have changed.  After you compared the two versions of the return, which one is correct?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
JMFCPA
Level 1
The most recent return is correct.  I just want to see if the update may have affected other returns filed.  Is there a way to check which returns were affected by a specific Lacerte update?
0 Cheers