The extensive changes included in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act may seem overwhelming at first, but for the savvy advisor, there are some fascinating opportunities you may not be aware of.
This guide from the Intuit® ProConnect™ team examines all of the key changes and what additional tax planning support your clients may need, but may not know to ask for.
Make sure you’re covering all of the bases for your clients and benefiting from opportunities for new revenue by downloading this free guide.
For more resources, visit the Intuit ProConnect Tax Reform Resource Center, or read the following articles for related insights from AccountingWEB:
- How to Reap Rewards From the New Tax Law
- 3 Revenue Opportunities for CPAs From the TCJA
- How to Price for TCJA-Related Services
- How the TCJA is Changing Your Client Profile
- Do You Have the Skills to Benefit From the TCJA?
- How to Mine Tax Reform Tools and Strike It Rich