We are excited to announce a call for applications for the Intuit® Tax Council. Intuit Accountants (ProConnect™ Group) wants to build transparent and strategic partnerships with forward-thinking tax professionals to:
- Help lead and shape positive change in the professional tax community to power prosperity for their clients.
- Provide inputs and insight that help shape our business strategy.
As the tax and accounting profession continues to evolve, the Intuit Tax Council benefits from new voices to help us make a positive impact. If you would like to be considered for a three-year term serving on the Intuit Tax Council, please complete this application. Applications are open from March 16-April 25.
To give you some background, here are a few profiles of members of the Intuit Tax Council, including why they like serving on the Council:
- ProConnect Tax Customer Council Member Profile: Al-Nesha Jones, CPA, MBA
- ProConnect Tax Customer Council Member Profile: Minal Babaria, CPA, CTC, CTP, CCA
- ProConnect Tax Customer Council Member Profile: Timothy Wingate Jr., EA
- ProConnect Tax Customer Council Member Profile: Jamie E. O’Kane, CPA, CTC
Check out the Path to Advisory Guide, the most recent project created by Intuit Tax Council.