As we near the business deadline this tax season, Intuit® is hard at work every day answering questions from tax professionals like you. You can see answers from experts and our community alike to many common questions on our Community and Support site. Once you reach your product landing page, you can search for an answer or “browse topics” to see important alerts and commonly asked questions.
Here are several articles that are trending right now:
- 2018 Individual and Business Tax Reform – Summary of Changes: Get a summary of individual and business tax law changes due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, including key IRS publications and other useful links.
- Qualified Business Income (QBI) Resources: See a collection of articles that answer frequently asked questions about the QBI deduction, including a list of specified service trades or businesses (SSTBs), how QBI may impact your clients’ entity type, and product-related content. (ProConnect™ Tax Online, Lacerte®, ProSeries®)
- 2018 E-file Agency Approval and E-file Start Dates: Find details about when you will be able to e-file federal or state returns for your business and individual clients. (ProConnect Tax Online, Lacerte)
- Lacerte Form Status Tool: Get updated information on tax forms status, including historical release times for forms that have not yet been approved by the federal or state agency, as well as actual release dates for forms that have been approved.
- This Week’s Top Questions from the ProSeries Live Community: Learn the answers to the most popular topics in Live Community this week.
The Accountant Community pages are updated regularly with the answers to the top questions from Intuit experts and your fellow tax pros. Visit to get the support you need to get through this tax season!