We want to make Lacerte more accessible for you to manage your practice efficiently. Check out the accessibility features that make Lacerte easier for you.
Lacerte Tax features
Lacerte is an accessible tax preparation solution for professional accountants. It provides many accessibility features:
- Lacerte colors provide good contrast for readability. For increased contrast, Lacerte supports Windows contrast themes.
- Lacerte allows font and text size customization.
- Lacerte has comprehensive keyboard accessibility - including keyboard shortcuts for common tasks.
- Lacerte supports screen magnification software.
- Lacerte offers a script for third-party assistive software (JAWS).
The Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) for Lacerte Tax (.pdf) describes how Lacerte's accessibility features meet federal Section 508 standards.
JAWS screen reading software
For the best experience, we recommend JAWS 20+ Screen Reader with Lacerte JAWS scripts.
Intuit works closely with Vispero/TPGi to create JAWS scripting to improve the accessibility of Lacerte form inputs. You can get JAWS scripts for Lacerte (.zip) here, and download the installation instructions (.pdf) at no cost.
We take the accessibility of our products seriously and are committed to meeting your needs.
If you have issues when you access Lacerte or this website, contact us at 1-800-446-8848. If you want to share feedback about the accessibility of our website or products, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Intuit's accessibility support: Intuit Accessibility - Powering prosperity for everyone.