File Form 7004, Automatic Extension of Time to File to extend the due date of the S-Corporation return. Refer to the following information to assist with Screen 12, Automatic Extension (7004) questions.
Common questions about S-Corporation Automatic Extension in Lacerte
SOLVED•by Intuit•Updated July 13, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Common questions about generating corporate extensions with Form 7004 in Lacerteby Intuit•4•Updated 4 weeks ago
- Common questions about S-Corporation Elections in Lacerteby Intuit•2•Updated July 14, 2022
- Common questions about electronic filing of extensions in Lacerteby Intuit•47•Updated July 12, 2022
- Shareholder basis input and calculation in the S Corporation module of Lacerteby Intuit•134•Updated January 18, 2023
- Common questions about S-Corporation Depreciation Direct Input (4562) in Lacerteby Intuit•1•Updated July 13, 2022