This article will help you:
- Generate an organizer from scratch, or starting with last years data
- Print the organizer to paper or PDF
- Choosing which organizer is best for your client's tax situation
- Transfer a completed organizer to a 1040
The organizer is not available in ProSeries Basic.
- If you don't have an unlimited license for organizer, see ProSeries Pay-Per-Return fees for filing returns and extensions.
- For additional assistance configuring print settings see How to configure Print Options in ProSeries Professional
- To print blank organizers see Printing blank forms in ProSeries Professional