This article will show you:
- How to set up the slip sheets in ProSeries.
- How to change which copies of returns print slip sheets.
Follow these steps to set up the options for printing slip sheets:
- Go to HomeBase.
- From the Tools menu, select Global Slip Sheet Options.
- This opens the Global Slip Sheet Options window.
- In the window, choose among the various options for each of the topics listed below:
- Tax Return Presentation Folder and Related Correspondence Envelope
- Tax Return Filing Envelope (IRS or State)
- Correspondence Envelope
- Voucher Filing Envelopes
- Click OK.
Follow these steps to change the copies for which the slip sheets will print:
- From the File menu, select Print Options.
- To specify whether the slip sheets should print with the File Copy, Client Copy, or Preparer Copy of the return, select Control Which Forms Print from the Print Options list.
- Under the Miscellaneous folder, select the conditions for the slip sheets to print under the applicable column.
- Select OK.
- For more information about print options and print order, see "Print Options" in Chapter 3, "Setting ProSeries Options," in the ProSeries User's Guide.
- For more information about Slip Sheets see "Selecting Global Slip Sheet Options" in Chapter 4, "Setting Up ProSeries Features," in the ProSeries User's Guide.
- Order ProSeries Folders and Envelopes