This is often caused after you receive the error message: Ezacctw.exe has encountered an error and the shortcut needs to be deleted.
This can be resolved by reinstall Missing and Damaged Files:
- Go to the Start Button and select Computer.
- Double click on the C: drive, then the EasyW folder, and then the Network folder.
- Right click on setup.exe and choose Run as administrator.
- Check Agree to Terms and choose OK.
- If an error comes up that setup has encountered a problem, click OK and run setup again.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for Install Missing and Damaged Files.
- Continue to finish the install.
- Restart the computer as prompted.