Use Screen 55.491, Rhode Island Non-Resident, to make entries for Part Year Resident dates, Nonresident withholding real estate sales, and information for Schedule III, Form RI-1040NR.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Common questions about New York Part Year / Nonresident Information in Lacerteby Intuit•24•Updated August 25, 2023
- Common questions about Virginia part-year/nonresident informationby Intuit•2•Updated February 10, 2023
- Generating Other State Tax Credit on part-year resident returns in Lacerteby Intuit•17•Updated February 08, 2023
- Common questions about Massachusetts Schedule R/NR in Lacerteby Intuit•3•Updated September 21, 2023
- Amending an Individual New Jersey Return in Lacerteby Intuit•13•Updated June 09, 2023