Use Screen 50.052, PA Other Deductions/Modifications, to enter information for the Schedule O Other Deductions. Enter the Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary SSN, and Contribution (Taxpayer or Spouse Column). Check the box IRC Section 529A ABLE Contribution (limited to $15,000 per account or contributor) to have the information go to Section II, otherwise, the information will flow to Section I.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Generating Form 4684 casualty or theft loss for an individual return in Lacerteby Intuit•257•Updated 1 year ago
- Entering personal casualty loss deductions in Lacerteby Intuit•201•Updated 1 year ago
- Reporting a sale of home on an individual return in Lacerteby Intuit•692•Updated 1 year ago
- How to resolve Lacerte diagnostic Ref 9350 - partial state refund benefit due to AMTby Intuit•3•Updated 1 month ago
- Reporting alimony paid or received in Lacerteby Intuit•123•Updated June 07, 2023