Use Screen 50.052, PA Other Deductions/Modifications, to enter information for the Schedule O Other Deductions. Enter the Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary SSN, and Contribution (Taxpayer or Spouse Column). Check the box IRC Section 529A ABLE Contribution (limited to $15,000 per account or contributor) to have the information go to Section II, otherwise, the information will flow to Section I.
Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Compensation for an individual return
SOLVED•by Intuit•1•Updated July 19, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Generating Form 4684 casualty or theft loss for an individual return in Lacerteby Intuit•226•Updated September 08, 2022
- Common questions about individual Pennsylvania part-year resident returnsby Intuit•4•Updated July 13, 2022
- Common questions about Pennsylvania Schedule O deductionsby Intuit•3•Updated July 14, 2022
- Troubleshooting PA diagnostic ref. 19622- Return has federal 1099-R incomeby Intuit•3•Updated July 13, 2022
- Entering personal casualty loss deductions in Lacerteby Intuit•176•Updated July 13, 2022