Follow these steps to identify all tax returns which include an amount due on the First Quarterly Estimate:
- Select F3 on the Clients tab.
- In the Client Group Selection window select Other.
- In the Field Name field, select State Estim 1st Qtr.
- In the Compare field, select is at least.
- In the Value field, enter ‘1’.
Follow these steps to create a Custom Database Report:
- On the Clients tab, select the clients to include in the Custom Database Report.
- Press the F3 key on your keyboard to open the Group Selection window and select a group of clients based on the specific criteria or hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and manually click the clients you want to include in the report.
- Click on Print menu and then select Database Reports.
- Click on the Custom tab and select the Add icon on the toolbar to create a report. If it is the first time going to Custom Reports, the program will prompt to create a new report.
- Enter a name for the new report and click OK.
- In the Available field, select the item(s) you want to filter for the client data.
- Double-click on the item(s) to move them to the Print Columns field.
- For this report, you may want to include information such as Client Full Name, last name first and Taxpayer or Spouse Daytime Telephone Number.
- Click the Preview button at any time to view the report or click the Print button to start printing the report.
- To save the report for later use, click the Save icon.
- Click Close to close the window.