To generate a Texas (TX) franchise return in the individual module:
- Go to the Input Return tab.
- Select State & Local, then Texas Franchise Tax.
- Enter the LLC name (MANDATORY).
- Enter the State taxpayer #, the TX Secretary of State #, the 6 digit NAICS code, and the 4 digit SIC code.
- Enter any other applicable information on this screen.
- Select the "+" tab next to New Tab and repeat steps 1–5 for each single-member limited liability company (SMLLC).
- Under State & Local, select Texas Business Activity.
- Select the LLC name from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Business activity form from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Business activity name or nuber.
- Select the "+" tab and repeat steps 6–10 for any other SMLLC.
Please note that only the first Texas Franchise return will be efiled. Any additional SMLLCs will need to be paper filed.