To generate the Schedule J, Supplemental Annuities Schedule, for Hawaii, follow the steps below:
- On Screen 13.1, Pensions, IRA Distributions, and select or add the applicable Form 1099-R.
- Go to the Hawaii Schedule J section.
- Enter applicable information for Hawaii Schedule J:
- Annual annuity
- Multiple (expected number of years annuity to be paid)
- Employee investment in contract
- Employee contributions (no withholding)
- Company contribution
- Annuity dividends received in (current tax year)
- Amount of annuity received in (current tax year)
Note: If unable to generate the form with this input, verify IRA/SEP/SIMPLE has not been marked within the Form 1099-R section above.
See Common questions about Form 1099-R in Lacerte for instructions and common questions regarding a Form 1099-R.