This article will show you how to enter scholarship or grant money from a 1098-T so that it's reported on the Minnesota M1PR in Intuit ProConnect.
Follow these steps to enter Form 1098-T, box 5 for Form M1PR, line 5:
- Go to the Input Return tab.
- From the left of the screen, select State & Local and choose Other Credits.
- Select MN Household Income/Schedule M1PR.
- Locate the Minnesota Household Income (M1H, M1ED and M1PR) section.
- Enter the grant or scholarship amount in field Additional income (Click on button to expand).
- Any text entered in the description will print on Form M1PR, line 5.