Before you start:
- ProConnect will carry this amount to Schedule SE, Part I, but not to Schedule E, page 2.
- To also carry this amount to Schedule E, page 2, enter the amount in the K-1 Income (Loss) input section.
- The program reduces self-employment tax for depletion and section 179 only if the Not a passive activity box is checked.
To enter self-employment net earnings for a partnership Schedule K-1, box 14:
- From the Input Return tab, go to Income ⮕ Passthrough K-1's ⮕ Partnership Info.
- Go to the Lines 11-20 tab.
- Scroll down to the Line 14 - Self-employment subsection.
- Enter amounts in the applicable fields.