If you are Tax Exempt but still being charged sales tax on your order, contact Customer Service so we can obtain a copy of your tax-exempt certification. This allows Intuit to update your account appropriately, and get you refunded of the sales tax Intuit charged you from any services or product orders.
EasyACCTLacerte Remote Entry ProcessingLacerte TaxLacerte Tax PlannerProSeries BasicProSeries Fixed Asset ManagerProSeries Professional
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Common questions about Exempt Organizations in Lacerteby Intuit•72•Updated 3 weeks ago
- Amending an Exempt Organization return in Lacerteby Intuit•6•Updated October 20, 2022
- Entering Form 1095-A in Lacerteby Intuit•516•Updated July 13, 2022
- How to use the simplified method for Form 8829 home office deduction in Lacerteby Intuit•241•Updated July 19, 2022
- Entering form 1099-LTC in Lacerteby Intuit•728•Updated July 13, 2022