Table of contents:
|‣ Checking your Auto Renewal status online|
|‣ If your Status is Enrolled in Auto Renewal|
|‣ If your Status is Not enrolled in Auto Renewal|
|‣ How to opt out of Auto Renewal|
Checking your Auto Renewal status online
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click the Dashboard.
- From the left of the screen, select Billing ⮕ Auto-renew.
If your Status is Enrolled in Auto Renewal
- Your auto renewal status, product availability date, and last 4 digits of your credit card and expiration date for auto-renewal will be displayed.
- Software delivery will be made available after your order has been successfully processed.
If your Status is Not enrolled in Auto Renewal
- To sign up for auto renewal, select a Payment Method.
- Review the Auto Renewal Terms and Conditions.
- Check the box to acknowledge the Auto Renewal Terms and Conditions.
- Select Enroll Now.
How to opt out of Auto Renewal
If you would like to opt out of auto renewal, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to My Account
- Go to Billing ⮕ Auto-renew
- On the right hand side, below your Payment information, there will be a box that tells you the current status of your auto renewal. Select Opt out of auto renewal to begin the process.