This article will help you solve for the following error messages:
- Your ProSeries software license is currently not available. This may be due to an issue with your order. The customer number entered in your ProSeries software may not be correct, or you are on a Deferred Payment Option. Use the link below and search 'AUF10' for more information. Error code: AUF10
If you are on the Deferred Payment Option (DPO) payment plan this error will occur if the final payment isn't received. See Deferred Payment Information for due dates for the current year.
If you are not on the Deferred Payment Option this can be caused if the Customer Number in your program is incorrect:
- Open ProSeries.
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- Click on the Customer Information button.
- Review the Customer Number and correct it if it doesn't match. There are two places to find the Customer Number that the order was placed under:
- Your order confirmation email.
- Log into My Account. It'll show on your Dashboard.
- If you changed the customer number click OK to close out of options.
- From the Tools menu choose License Products.
If you continue to receive the error, there may be an issue with your order. You may have received an email regarding issues with processing the credit card on your order.