This article will help you solve for the following error messages:
- Your Network License is Missing.
- If you are receiving this error in ProSeries 2006-2018, see the steps on unlocking prior year ProSeries instead.
This happens when the network version of ProSeries is installed and the system can't find a network purchase on your order.
- If you need to purchase a network license to share data visit My Accountand buy the add-on or call customer support.
- If you have bought the network version of ProSeries, and you're still getting this error on your computer, call customer support to make sure the order is on the correct account.
- If you installed the network version but you need the stand alone version see the steps here: Performing a clean install of ProSeries
For more information on how to contact ProSeries, as well as our operating hours, see here.
If this error is only happening on the workstation computer:
- On the workstation sign in to ProSeries.
- If Access Rights are enabled, use admin user name and password.
- From the Tools menu, select License Products.
- Close ProSeries.
- Open ProSeries and sign in with your normal user name and password.