The following TSPrint communication error may generate if you haven't installed TSPrint on your computer or the Admin profile of a multi-profile workstation:
A client communication error occurred. Please check if you have the TSPrint Client installed. This error can also show up if you are using third party RDP client or server. Please contact our support department for more help: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to resolve the TSPrint communication error:
- Sign out of your Right Networks Remote Desktop.
- If you have a multi-profile workstation sign into Windows as an Admin profile (otherwise, skip this step).
- Go to Right Networks' helpdesk.
- Under Tools and Windows Downloads, select TSPrint to install it.
- If you have a multi-profile workstation, sign out of your Admin profile and sign back in to your regular Windows profile.
- Try printing. If you see the TSPrint communication error again, follow next steps.
- Make sure you're using the correct Remote Desktop Connection application when connecting to Right Networks. Your icon should look like this:
- If you recently installed the Remote Desktop Connection application from Right Networks, try restarting your computer (resource conflicts may have caused the issue).
- If your local IT assisted you when setting up your Remote Desktop, the error may be related to a permissions issue. Request your local IT assistance again if this is the case.
- If you still see the error, a 3rd-party application is likely causing the issue. Reach out to your local IT for additional assistance.